• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KERNEL POWER CRASH

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jberg01

Registered
it has been happening alot here lately my computer will randomly restart and when it boots back up i right click the computer and go to manage and then go to event log and it shows one in CRITICAL and it says kernel-power event id 41 and task category (63) and at the bottom it says "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly". will someone please help me find out what is going on,

What's the current DRAM frequency? What are the rated timings of both dissimilar sets of RAM, and what are the current timings? What's the rated and current DRAM voltage? Have you run Memtest86+ to test the RAM for stability? Is the CPU or GPU overclocked? Is the system Prime, OCCT, IBT, etc. stable?

it shows one in CRITICAL and it says kernel-power event id 41 and task category (63) and at the bottom it says "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly". will someone please help me find out what is going on,

Windows 7 detects bad shutdowns. Including from blackouts.

Back