• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keyboard cleaner

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rozal

Banned
I came accross some keyboard cleaners with the compressed air, flip it upside down and spray and it turns my pencil into a rock. i touched it and it broke : /. Turns water instanly to ice.
So can this be used to an advantage?

5|*42 said:
I demand some pics

Never seen canned air?

DusterBlue_Grn.jpg

four4875 said:
ive used it on a cpu before, it was one of my old socket As, just spray it into the fan on the HSF, it cooled it down to mid 20s i believe, then the can was empty.
Yeah I've also used it to cool stuff, there's another product called component cooler that you can get from Radioshack, it's a can that you can hold right-side-up and it sprays like upside-down canned air. I've considered using them for a longer term cooling solution, but you'd need cases of the things if you wanted to cool it constantly.

I had a metal pole, It was hallow but had a think cover of metal. I spray alot of it inside (this liquid form) and a think covering of white ice began of the surface of the metal.

Back