• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

keyboard mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
With most motherboards they Do have 3mm led's, If you have access to ebay there are a lot of sellers posting these wonders for dirt cheap, I was able to get an awesome price on 100 3mm whites and 100 3mm blues all superbright for about $25 shipped. They worked great in my MS keyboard.. and I got tons extra in case I need to mod a case that has 3mm leds instead of 5mm's. I also found another guy that sold me 100 5mm UV's and 50 5mm Blues for a hell of a deal @ for $30 shipped from china. I modded up my dvd player, Ifeel mousemans and even made a glowpad. Have fun modding!

CLICK HERE FOR GLOWPAD

just go there and click upload then upload them on and it will give you a link to where the pic has saved to and take that link and post here like this

theforumisdown.com /img]

make sure you put the other bracket around the last img tag to close it but i couldnt to show you how to do it and replace the forum is down with the link your posting :)

cant wait to see it

Heres the pic again..
glo3.JPG

ooh.. sexy.. :)

Got my leds for 10 cent/piece.. i.e. 10 bucks if I would have purchased 100 of em.. not too shabby if you ask me.. :)

I might do the whole case, cd-rws, dvd and the whole deal. I'm planning on doing a red/silver theme mod. Have a silver coloured chieftec case and I reckon red would go well along with the silver colour. Don't have a window yet but I'll be looking at getting one of those window kits and then start going hacksaw on its ***.. :)

and then a nice red CC as well of course..

Back