• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

King 95 case surgery

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If covered up or you didn't care about looks that PEX would be ideal to use.
Those ProPress long radius fitting look really nice! :thup:
You can get long radius 90 degree fittings of the regular variety as well...probably what I would use if I do this again.

Btw, I used a IC graphite pad on this cpu instead of paste. It's working out great and there shouldn't be a reason for me to ever lift the water block. (y)

Last edited:
I've always wanted to try out the graphite pad, but the initial reports on it were not great compared to paste.

Looks Great Elco!

I've always wanted to try out the graphite pad, but the initial reports on it were not great compared to paste.

Looks Great Elco!
The only reason I used one is for the fact it would be a pita to drain the loop and remove hard lines just to service the cpu. All previous testing has shown to expect a 3-5c difference on average vs thermal paste. Of the three widely available Thermal Grizzly is slightly better than FrostSheet and the original IC Innovations. Totally worth it in my case as I'm not overclocking or benchmarking much with this gamer anyway. As it sits now it idles on the average of 25c and 10 minutes of Cinebench will see the cores climb to the mid 70's. I don't expect we will ever see the pads outperform thermal paste...unless it was some really bad paste to begin with.

Back