• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

kingpin SR-2 + 4x GTX 580 SLI Livestream @ Computex

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cant see it at work, but have been popping in and out of that stream thats posted at Hwbot with nothing being shown...

hmm my work may actually not block it. I love embeded streams :D

Just watched TiN eat frozen choclate. Remindes me when I did the same thing to a banana, but instead of tasting great and being swallowed, it froze to my tounge. Couldn't feel that side for a week.

Vinces words where somewhere around 9pm to 12am taiwanese time. Which Bobnova looked up to be somewhere around 6am pst.

Hopefully they feed TiN before the events this time. That or maybe get Little Debbie to donate more ding dongs for him to freeze and then devour.

Looks like they is gearing to go live?... or maybe they just left the streams running unattended... Incredible that a stream showing an empty chair and some HW on a table gets more viewers than benching sessions we do here... :D

Back