• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lenovo/IBM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, not the same company.

I was notified by UPS that I have a package coming, so I'm a little confused. Either they shipped me a new case or shipped me a box to send the laptop back. I paid for on-site service.

I do, that is why I sent it in. Apparently, replacing the case isn't something they hire someone to do. They've had it since the 16th and are "still waiting on parts". I don't see why this is taking so long, but it is starting to get annoying not having a laptop.

You should have just requested a new laptop.Well maybe not, cuz they will just give you a referbed. in any case. At least its getting replaced.

The laptop arrived today in repaired condition. The only bad things I can honestly say at this point was the lack of communication, the time it took to get it repaired, and the stickers they left on my peripherals. The repair itself was done well and the laptop was reassembled correctly.

When I had my T61 repaired, they called me immediately to get a time setup and kept a good connection throughout. Even though the website states "called customer" many times throughout this repair, they did not call me a single time. I'm quite disappointed about that, especially with the multiple delays in getting it back to me.

DSC_0598.JPG

Last edited:
Back