• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Like beige boxes? Post your legacy box pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You are all correct. Yes there are 2 beige boxes: One on the floor and one on the chair. Guess which one I like to play with the most? :D

Guess which one I like to play with the most? :D

Ha, no need to guess! ;)

This thread has some great boxen pics posted....yours is in the lead for sure! ;)

**off topic**

Hey, anyone that doesn't mind committing several minutes of their life that they'll never get back- check out this video showing how to make a motherboard cake...yes, cake.

Updated: So times passes, my hardware continues to get older and less useful by the day, as does my ackin' *** lol. I'm going to be clearing out all my beige boxes, but I want to get them to a good home! If I can't do that then I'll have them cremated and buried with me when I go., no way are they going to some e-waste hell, to be ground up and made into iPhones!

No rush, we'll figure this out, just puttin' you all on notice that some great deals can be had, for those of you beige boxen aficionados. Not a "for sale" thread, more like a "for free" thread. Help with shipping would be a plus.

I do, here's a couple I love these 2 the best:

sun&IBM.jpg

More recent vintage hardware pics:

IMG_20201216_152833814.jpg

My first new build: Intel P4 skt 423

IMG_20201216_155132500.jpg

These two dudes are in pristine condition, from early 2000s. The Gateway was given to me, the owner did NOT put more than a couple hours on it. Internet Explorer was never even used.

IMG_20201216_155147781.jpg

IMG_20201216_155142780.jpg

These computers are functional, all have hard drives with some Linux installed in the past comple years.

Last edited:
pm’ed. You can be assured it’ll go to a good home, see sig for proof lmao. If shipping ends up being too high you can go to a few other places im sure people will be glad to take them, vogons, amiibay, etc

Last edited:
Back