• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live gamer HD with 120hz? 670 better choice?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bob986

I recently purchased a Live gamer Hd from Avermedia and i have been using it to record my Xbox gameplay for quite some time. The quality is amazing and i have zero complaints about it. However I wanted to also record some PC gameplay and I set it all up but then realized i could not use my 120hz monitor at no more then 60hz due to the HDMI setup. I was told i could just clone the images off my main monitor and I could play in120hz and record in 60hz however I then lose the ability to use my second monitor since i can only use 2 displys with the 560ti SLI setup which makes it difficult if i was to start live streaming. I tried to activate all my displays in the Nvidia control Panel but I lose my SLI and it basically uses one card for the game im playing and the second card is for nothing. I know many people use this card to Livestream and use 2 monitors and im sure most of them use 120hz monitors. Would maybe selling the 2 560s and getting a single 670 solve the issue? I could then use the display port to go to the avermedia card then use the 2 DVI ports for my monitors and just clone the main monitor and the Live gamer. Would that setup work? any ideas are appreciated

Back