• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech X 530 VS Logitech Z-640

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tomchong

help me out guys, i cant decide between these speakers. they have both have been reveiwed very well and i just cant make a decision. anyone whos owned either even better both please give me pointers.

i have the x-230's, i believe they use the same satellites, and for the money i spent on mine (~$50) they are very good.

they have very good treble, but the bass might be a bit lacking if u like cranking it up.

Z series is far better than the X series. X-530's are f***ing awesome speakers for the price, but so are the Z-640's. It really all comes down to what you're willing to spend, but either way, you're not going to be dissapointed.

actually, ive found the Z-640's for a lil cheaper then the X-530's, so guess it should have been a no brainer. at least i know im making the right decision now!

Back