• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech Z-640 6.1 Speakers - 46.94, FREE SHIPPING

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ranarium

Registered
Originally Posted by Amazon's Product Description

Get the most from your computer games and DVD movies with Logitech's Z-640 surround-sound speaker system. The system's four satellites (left/right, front/surround) and center-channel speaker fill your room with sound, while the 25-watt powered subwoofer rounds out the bottom end to a deep 35 Hz, a good octave below the range of most bookshelf speakers, delivering floor-shaking bass from your music or a DVD's low-frequency-effects channel, the ".1" in a Dolby Digital or DTS 5.1-channel presentation.
Inputs include a stereo analog (left/right) RCA pair and multi-channel analog inputs for decoded surround sound from any four- or six-channel sound card (or audio/video surround receiver).

The satellites are powered by 7.3 watts each, and the center channel, which handles up to 70 percent of most surround mixes, gets 16.3 watts. Logitech's innovative, dual-chamber subwoofer delivers twice the bass energy of similarly sized subwoofers, and the company's use of an internal power supply obviates the bulky wall adapters found on many surround systems.

All speakers are video shielded to allow distortion-free placement on or around your monitor, and the satellite speakers--imbued with easy-position rotating pedastals--may be mounted on stands, your desktop, or the wall. The system is covered by a two-year warranty. A handy supplied adapter ensures instant connectivity with gaming consoles.

What's in the Box
Four satellite speakers, one center-channel speaker, one subwoofer, requisite speaker cabling, one adapter cable for hookup with video-game consoles, and a user's manual.

Logitech Z-640 6.1 Speakers

They look like great speakers; they've gotten good reviews and are under $50, with free shipping! As soon as I get the money, I'll get these speakers.

I have had a set of these for about a year, and I love them. They arent the "best" speakers in the world, but they are very good. They have a lot of bass, and a lot of high treble, but are lacking a bit in the midrange. Overall they are great speakers though, and at a great price.

bchur83 said:
I have had a set of these for about a year, and I love them. They arent the "best" speakers in the world, but they are very good. They have a lot of bass, and a lot of high treble, but are lacking a bit in the midrange. Overall they are great speakers though, and at a great price.

:cool: I'll definitely be picking 'em up, then.

Damn, this forum is going to cost me all my money :D

Can I run these on an Asus P4PE? Actually, I answered my own question... But for the price is it worth it to run them with just three of the speakers? Thanks.

Rogerdugans has these, awesome sounding speakers for the money! Sub was shaking the floor UPSTAIRS during the last LAN party!

Back