• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

London ON Canada :: LN2 Overclocking Event @ UnLab on UWO Campus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ya. hwbots heaven was one of the ones i downloaded. that and aquamark. i think last night got me hooked. now i got 2 expensive hobbies. building a DC farm and benching :)

and bobnova i am coming for your spot on rosetta!
i will not be responsible for that, and you can't do both...period.

BTW, benching again at the unlab right now after G got my 03 whipped into shape :thup:

I would love to.. But I am so tapped for cash right now.. If I destroy my cpu I would be down for months! I do enjoy seeing what I can get out of my system.. But I can't bring myself to put more than 1.35 volts through this cpu! lol. :(

Thats what RMA is for :D

well when i got home last night i downloaded some benches. and will be running some tonight. gonna try to OC my GTX 580 and hopefully get my 870 to run stable for a benchmark or 2 @ 4200Mhz. failing that i will drop it down to 4000Mhz and failing that at my 24/7 3800Mhz.

If you need help, shoot me a PM. I had an 860 that was like that for daily clocks, ended up doing 4.8ghz on air with it. You just gotta know how to give it some lovin'

I may still end up joining... I just don't want to end up a deadbeat bencher. :bang head I will have to see how my money situation plays out before I can do any real hardcore stuff! I am looking to upgrade to the 2011 stuff when it arrives around the end of the year though!

Want to talk about a deadbeat bencher, I haven't really contributed any REAL points since July. Just get things going even on air and you can get alot more points than you expect with your hardware. The 980x is a goldmine, along with those 5870's.

You guys think if you talk about the team long enough that I am going to join it or what? :D

Oh, and Ben...yeah, you are going to hate me when I post my score here in a minute. I'll let you find it on HWBot.org. Here's a hint. We absolutely hated it last night, and check single card globals...a couple stones throws from the top.

You guys think if you talk about the team long enough that I am going to join it or what? :D

Yes. Now look at the watch. You are getting sleeeeepy, very sleeeeepy....

power.gif

Oh, and Ben...yeah, you are going to hate me when I post my score here in a minute. I'll let you find it on HWBot.org. Here's a hint. We absolutely hated it last night, and check single card globals...a couple stones throws from the top.

1250Mhz! Thats just greasy! What was your vcore and temps? I would love to come and help out again but its like an hour drive to get to the unlab so it won't happen. Darn :( Also you should join the OCF benching team. Just sayin.

1250Mhz! Thats just greasy! What was your vcore and temps? I would love to come and help out again but its like an hour drive to get to the unlab so it won't happen. Darn :( Also you should join the OCF benching team. Just sayin.
same vCORE we could run, 1.35v set. i hooked up a lead and monitored the vCORE and it would get up to 1.373v in Nature, where it would always fail.

i ran the first three tests trying to hold -160C, but had to be at -150C or warmer in-between tests or they would bug low. then it was full pot all out for Nature at the end. i only ran for about 45 minutes, all tore down now, just packing up.

we learned a lot last night, i just put it all together today with some light handed pouring. but there is no way i get that run out without last nights work first, so thanks a bunch for that :thup:

Well... yes :D
It worked on miah!
haha

same vCORE we could run, 1.35v set. i hooked up a lead and monitored the vCORE and it would get up to 1.373v in Nature, where it would always fail.

i ran the first three tests trying to hold -160C, but had to be at -150C or warmer in-between tests or they would bug low. then it was full pot all out for Nature at the end. i only ran for about 45 minutes, all tore down now, just packing up.

we learned a lot last night, i just put it all together today with some light handed pouring. but there is no way i get that run out without last nights work first, so thanks a bunch for that :thup:

nice, glad it paid off. still curious :confused: as to why it ran easy at 1200 the first time. oh well. it got beat. :clap: also my benching i don't think will be quite as extreme. so i can do both... at least i shall try.

Back