• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for 2x1gb ddr2 800 ram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My CPU is already 100% stable. See my sig, thats the OC that ive been running for 3 months 100% stable with memtest and orthos. In the past few days my computer has been doing frequent restarts and hard lockups. I tried running the CPU w/ orthos on Small FTTS, i get no problem. The problem is when i run blend or when I run memtest. That is when my computer will lock up or restart. So the memory is the problem. I just dont know why it would stop working like that.

i would either try 4-4-4-10 or 4-4-4-12 b4 getting the hzs.what voltage are you running btw?

I tried upping the voltage but got not luck, they are at 2.25 right now.

96redformula said:
Your going to throw him off....He was talking about the G.Skill for $175, which is far from the HZ. The cost of the HZ is about $240 if I remember right.

Might at well get the Buffalo Firestix DDR-800 for that and I am almost positive it will match up with the HZ or higher.

I was talking about the memory trendx was talking about not Batboy, sorry for the misunderstanding

Back