• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a 120x120x??mm case fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NiteSmoker17

As my title states im looking for a 120x120x18mm or smaller case fan. i moved into a

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147107

case and would like to put a behind the mobo tray case fan. in the details it states the max size fan that can go there has to be smaller than 120x120x18mm. Now that scythe is not selling in the us im not getting crap for results. if anyone has an suggestions or knows a place in the usa that is selling them for less than "my first born" price please let me know or send me a link. i will probably be picking one up right after the first of the year.

I have the same case and the same fan behind the mobo tray. It fits and works fine, though the fan does have a very annoying whine above 1/2 speed. Just an FYI, for you.

Last edited:
you can also find in Performance-pcs.com

good luck bro.

hey tungureanu that link is giving me 0 results. can you give me the name of the fan?

night they have them at Buy.com better get it soon, Scythe closed down it's N America operations so you may have a tough time getting it if you don't.

Back