• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a cheap mechanical keyboard...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

raident30

i see thanks! theres only a 10$ difference. the razer is 80$ and thermaltake is 70$... im really not sure if the razer has a backlight. if it has, then that's a plus...

I believe that you can get the Vengence K60 there.
I have one and really like it. The only downside is the lack of back lighting on the keys.:(

On sale I can usually get one for about 80 bucks Canadian.

i dont think cheap and mechanical go together :D

I believe that you can get the Vengence K60 there.
I have one and really like it. The only downside is the lack of back lighting on the keys.:(

On sale I can usually get one for about 80 bucks Canadian.

looks like im gonna wait for a sale lol... backlight is not that important to me... i just want a mechanical keyboard... how's the performance of this keyboard?

i dont think cheap and mechanical go together :D

80$ is cheap for a mechanical keyboard right?

looks like im gonna wait for a sale lol... backlight is not that important to me... i just want a mechanical keyboard... how's the performance of this keyboard?

80$ is cheap for a mechanical keyboard right?

lol "cheap" for a mechanical keyboard i suppose but for a keyboard in general cheap doesn't happen

i was jk'n in the first post lol

lol "cheap" for a mechanical keyboard i suppose but for a keyboard in general cheap doesn't happen

i was jk'n in the first post lol

lol sorry i didn't get the joke

If you are in P.I. and those are the only two you have to choose from I would go with the Razer.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823114011

its really cheap in new egg with a 10-15$ bucks difference

The only issue I have is the lack of backlit keys, buts that's a personal preference.

THIS review might help you.

thanks for this... gotta read this

Back