• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a new Monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah thanks like you work in progress over the months and kinda evolved over time to where i am now with the 4960X. So will see what Haswell-E brings to the table to compare down the road, as they say!

AJ.

actually paid the dumpster a visit today and unloaded a few items that were taking up valuable space. Next week I'll do the same. Most of my stuff is ancient to say the least. Need to clear space for more stuff lol hopefully newer stuff for spares. Might just hang on to the 9370 and CHVFZ

Let me know what you are throwing out next time, I might take a look

man its all old **** I keep most of it for ****s sake, but those dell/hp case and their proprietary connectors are just to much bull****e to deal with.

lol I'm off most of next week but it'll be a busy one. Gotta make time to pimp my new setup into my Primo also. New rez and tubing arriving Tuesday.

Maybe you could BBQ some Ribs on that new set up next week, seeing you are going to be pushing it!!

Just Texas style.

AJ.

last scan has it departing Anchorage woot to bad i have to work mondat instead of being home to play with this lol.

lol been fun tracking 4 different shipments thru 3 different carriers, well 2 now one shipment has arrived only monitor (mon) water gear (tues) and air compressor (thurs) left

Nice looking Motherboard, i like the Getto set up, but you did not save me any PIZZA!!

Looking forward to seeing altogether soon congrats.

AJ.

Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 02/24/2014

Approximate Delivery Time:
1:30 PM - 5:30 PM

Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Saturday, 02/22/2014

Leave At:
Management Office

choose to have it left at the office since I work til 7pm or later. This way I can go pick it up early Tuesday morning. Or if lucky I'm routed close to home tomorrow and I can swing by and grab it lol. But normally Monday's have me in New Braunfels which is about 45mins away :(

will do I tried the gamer profile that was in the bios and I was like wtf!!! 2000 on my doms I doubt it. And i was right lol havent played with it much yet loaded win 7 on a 640Gb hdd and then just used the cd for drivers so far. Once I get all my gear for the rebuild I'll be putting a brand new win 8.1 install on it using my raided ssd's. Got the new opsys so i dont have to install 7 upgrade to 8 then upgrade again to 8.1 this is a full version 8.1 I got on [H] I even bought one for Nebulous A.K.A. Skank-Master probably why he aint online yet lol he's having issues getting used to windows 8

I would check out first if there is any COMPATIBLITY issues with WIN 8 and the CPU + MOBO before you go and jump into the DEEP END buddy!!!

Because most guy's i know are on WIN 7 64 BIT OS!! I mean that is a older CPU i think 3970X??

Just me always double checking things!

AJ.

Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 02/24/2014

Approximate Delivery Time:
1:30 PM - 5:30 PM

Last Location:
Departed - Louisville, KY, United States, Sunday, 02/23/2014

Leave At:
Management Office

Back