• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED looking for a thermal pad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shant

so im looking for a thick thermal pad, the one thats used on graphic cards memory chips, thick, and rubber like, or something similar but has to be as thick as the ones on memory chips, i couldn't find them on newegg nor amazon, can anyone help me with a link? what are they called?

note, i can order either from newegg,amazon,mwave or virtual sim, other than those im limited

Well if you can find 1mm or 1.2mm thermal pads, you can stack them. There will be no performance lack, but you're aiming for about 2mm for a graphics card. Hope this helps :)

Most of the WC stores sell them, not that expensive. Try Performance PC's, they have more than anyone else.

You can't find those sorta things at the big box stores, you have to go to specailty stores. You should get a good list of PC places in your favorites list.

i found one in a store but its paper like thin and its not sticky, rubbery, the surface is leather like, i had to put like 25 layers just to get the required thickness, which isn't a good idea i assume, any brands i should look for ? that will make my searching easier

how wide is the gap you are trying to fill?

performance pcs sells some 1.5mm thick thermal pads of great quality, maybe you can look into those.

Note, the OP is in Lebanon. It may not be helpful to him to suggest internationally based retailers and high tariffs may make shipping impractical, though something light like thermal pads might be handled without excessively high postal costs.

Last edited:
@bluezero5, can you link me to one ?
@trents, exactly, ill be using a different shipping service to ship it here, so i guess i can buy it from there

edit: already found one! i have to say this website has everything! its awesome! thank you!

Last edited:
Back