• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for advice on the best case for my setup.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thatbonokid

Okay, ive had a bare TT case with no sides for over a year now... Ive finally got a solid pc and I want to put it in a nice case..

990FX UD3 REV.4
Fx8320 on H80 water
Gtx 580
Cx 600
8gb
1 tb hdd

It kills me to drop money on a case.. I want to spend 50.. but i may spend a little more.. if you guys tell me why I need it..lol. what is my best option? Im into outlandish looking colors, or steel bare basic cases.. but with this new motherboard that is full size, i have room for nothing in my case now.. Plus I just have to get this thing complete once and for all. It literally looks like a junkyard with the cooler mounter on the top and no sides or fans.. mobo heatsinks get warm also..

Got my benq xl2420te.. DA 2013, mech keyboard.. now for a pretty case.. what are my best bets? Any sales on newegg or amazon? I just dont know which cases are worth it and which arent. what is the best case for the money?

Out of your price range but I am absolutely in love with the design of THIS case. Alot of the benefits of a full tower in a mid tower size (sacrifice of 5.25" drive bays)
Within the 50ish range Inwin, sentey, raidmax and NZXT make some pretty gaudy cases. I prefer simple/elegant design personally.

Back