• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for digital fan controller advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aceforever

I have a single custom loop cooling down the CPU and GPU. I have two fan groups for radiators, one fan group for intake, and a pump. I'd love to set custom rpm curves for these 4 groups.

So far I found a couple options:
1. CORSAIR Commander PRO
2. NZXT Grid+ V3
3. Suggestions?

Both the Commander PRO and NZXT Grid+ V3's software doesn't seem to allow the ability to set a fan curve based on a combination of GPU and CPU load/temps.

One alternative is to use the temperature sensors on the corsair commander pro to hook up to a coolant temp sensor and drive it that way.

At this point I'm hoping to get some advice. Thanks!

If you're looking for a premium solution, look no further than the Aquaero 6 LT/Pro/XT. It's a complex system and has its learning curve but once you're dialed in, you're gonna love it.

I should note, they do have a affordable version just without the front display if you're on a budget for example or a much affordable solution called the QUADRO but that doesn't have the full features a Aquaero 6 would have.

Here's a video to give you an idea.

Also, here's a bit more info on the AQ6 from my last build log Nostalgia 3.0 (900D) as seen in my sig.

25566098290_b30bbca9ab_h.jpg

The front of my case has changed a bit as I will update to some newer images when I get the chance on my log.

Ask away any questions that you might have.

Last edited:
Hey there! Thanks for the suggestion. I ended up getting a Corsair Commander Pro which stopped working after a few minutes. When I RMA'ed that, the 2nd one arrived and had similar issues. I ended up splurging for the more expensive Aquaero 6 LT. Which is fantastic by the way. I really enjoy all the features it has. Especially the burst power so I can get the DDC pump I have to start reliably!

Back