• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for gaming mid tower

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bossman150

I am trying to help my son with his first build from 500 miles away. :( He bought and NXZT Guardian 921 and to my surprise he does not think the video card he bought, Gigabyte R9 270x 4gb, will fit in the case, he says it's 11.7 inches. The mobo has not arrived yet so he does not know for sure but I am shocked that a gaming case would have trouble with a card that size!

Anyway, can anyone reccomend a mid tower cool looking case for under $75 that will have room for the video card and the AC Freezer 7 pro cpu cooler?

I am trying to help my son with his first build from 500 miles away. :( He bought and NXZT Guardian 921 and to my surprise he does not think the video card he bought, Gigabyte R9 270x 4gb, will fit in the case, he says it's 11.7 inches. The mobo has not arrived yet so he does not know for sure but I am shocked that a gaming case would have trouble with a card that size!

Anyway, can anyone reccomend a mid tower cool looking case for under $75 that will have room for the video card and the AC Freezer 7 pro cpu cooler?

Assuming by cool you mean gaming :screwy: lol j/k

XION Predator

Back