• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for manual/info for Azza PT-810DMC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ftwom

Does anyone out there know where I might obtain the manual for the Azza PT-810DMC motherboard? I volunteer time at a local Senior Center upgrading, repairing and networking their computers and this system came in as a donation. We'd like to use it if we can. There is a switch on the MB and I have not been able to find any info on its use or settings. Using a Google search, I have been able to find the general specifications such as chipset, CPU range, etc., but no luck with anything further. I realize that there are several websites such as azzaboard.com and expression.com.sg but the information there is sparse and motherboards.org has nothing on this particular board.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. I did that this evening. Hope there's somebody over there. The website is supposed to be azza.com.tw, but I've never been able to get a response from that site. I've sent an email to [email protected], an address I rec'd from expression.com.sg. We'll see if that brings any result, but I'm not optimistic at this point.

Back