• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking For Really Cheap Mobo Combo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Amarkarian

I am looking for a cheap motherboard and proccesor for under 25 dollars, preferbelly already put together. anyone have any ideas?

25 is completly out of the question, i was just looking for a 1.8 or something low like that

You probably want to try compgeeks.com or dumpinggoods.com they both stock closeout and refurb stuff and you can usually find an older board there in the $25 price range

Posidon42 said:
frys has a sempron/mobo combo for $79, but I doubt you will find anything for $25.

In today's ad, they have a 2500+ Sempron/mobo combo for $65. It's probably a PCChips board, but hey - you get what you pay for. I don't know if they still have this, but from time to time, they used to have a 1.8 GHz Duron combo for $40. That's as close to $25 as you're going to get, unless you want an ancient processor.

Back