• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lots of questions about a new gaming laptop.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
More Delays; Bugga, X870/0016003 (Windows 8) Gaming Laptop are not hiting Australian Shores until at Least Dec. 1st 2012, But, I have confirmed a few things with Toshiba TECHNICAL!

1. RAM slots: 2 under the Keyboard! & 2 Self Serviceable under back Panel! (Confirmed)

2. The Laptops will ship with the Standard Version of Windows 8. But as long as you do
not do a complete re-install of windows any software provided on the laptop
pre-installed will not be erased. (Confirmed) by Toshiba Techn.

3. The 3603QM is actually a 22nm and really a 6 core (So it will make the X870/0016003
not only great for gaming but also great for CAD Drawing and Multi Tasking. (Some
SAY yes is 6 Core, Others Say Quad Core, UNCONFIRMED)

4. It will be the most POWERFUL Laptop for GAMING on the Market EVEN if it is delayed
until then.

5. I can WAIT, But Love to be a FLY on my WALL the day it comes in!!! :D (Will post an Un-boxing Video on YOUTUBE! :)

4th Dec. 2012, And to the best of my knowledge the NEW (Windows8) Qosmio X870/016003, has still not LANDED in Australia. OMG! I am getting a little worried about not seeing it before Christmas, with ONLY 3 weeks LEFT!

IF I was looking for a Similar 17" Laptop with at least the same type of RAM and GPU, Do any of you Guys and Girls know of one that MIGHT BE AVAILABLE for sale in AUSTRALIA, not on a BOAT? :) Many Thanks!

Back