• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lucid Virtu MVP clash?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deoxy

Registered
I've been experiencing software-related issues and I have ground (albeit shaky) to believe having virtu MVP enabled is causing it. The first instance was with Nvidia CP where the panel window would not open no matter what. It displayed a 'circle' cursor and 'nvcplui.exe' was present on the task manager, but no window. It only worked after I finally disabled lucid mvp. This is no longer an issue after I updated lucid and got the nvidia beta drivers.

However currently I am experiencing several issues. Battlefield 3 and Assassin's Creed Revelations stop responding during the intro unless I disable it.

Sometimes when opening an application (ex, game client) weird things start to happen, such as windows responding as if 'ctrl' is being pressed when it's not (left-click opens a file in a new window every time). And more recently clicking any link on chrome loaded the page slightly then went back, middle-clicking the links to a new tab worked however. Again these were remedied by disabling the lucid panel from the system tray. Strange this is that enabling it again did not reproduce the problems.

Any ideas?

Back