• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

M2N32 SLI deluxe with wireless... am I screwed?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

junkymagi

The onboard network connectors, one doesn't register at all with OS (xp and 7 tried). The second, it keeps turning on/off every second (lights up then dark, 1/2 sec each). PCI addon card from trendnet can't start... both OSes say "not enough resources, free up resources" but I've disabled the serial, parrallel, both onboard network and the 1394 and it still gives me that error.

I've tried resetting bios...

I think it was hit by lightening through the monitor. LCD monitor lights up, but no picture. 7950GT that was in it, when started up has a small amount of speckling on the screen which gets progressively worse in just a couple minutes so I think it's fried too.(GTX260 works perfectly in it).

So, the only bad thing I've noticed is no network. Fixing to trash it or put it up in classifieds as a "pay shipping and it's yours" type thing.

Back