• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

M4A79 DELUXE [max vcore]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ciborg.ca

Registered
hi all, someone knows whats the max vcore setable on the bios for this motherboard?

i think ill switch to this one to try overclocks more agressives hehe, what do you guys think?

From the manual:

3.5.10 CPU Voltage [Auto]
Allows selection of the processor Voltage. The values range from 0.8000 to 1.90V with a 0.0125 interval.

Can't tell you for sure if those are the correct the numbers for any given BOIS release, but that's what the manual has.

I'm not particularly happy with the vDrop on my M3A78T so the other board might do you better. Just be sure you get the right one - the M4A79T is AM3 only and won't support the 940BE ...

Last edited:
yep man, iam careful with this, and iam looking for the M4A79 DELUXE, without the T hehe.

this board seems to be one of the best for my processor and extreme overclocks right?

Since I have no personal experience with it I'm reluctant to say it's the best or even one of the best. I know it's predecessors, the ASUS '32' boards, are all excellent OC'ers ... :)

Back