• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

make me a new avatar?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rhino56

can someone make me a cooler avatar of like 7 of 9 or t pol with a eye thing like 7 has but have it be a gif and maybe a couple little blinking lights on the eye piece?
i would be much thankful.

Last edited:
Unfortunately that thread has been locked. It could have been better served if it was move to this section of the forum. I mean we have all posted out of subject at one time or another. I believe that was my first.

Rhino56, if I had the expertise to help you I would but I don’t possess the skills you are looking for. Good luck!

rUfUnKy was gracious enough to help me. A very helpful member.

Last edited:
I will help you out. I just have to reinstall Photoshop first. Give me a few min ;).

rUfUnKy said:
I will help you out. I just have to reinstall Photoshop first. Give me a few min ;).

Ulead GIF Animator 5 ;)

7of91.gif

Are you looking for something more complex or is this good?

Attachments

• 7of9 new.gif
    7of9 new.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 96
wow, thats exactly what i wanted. thanks rufunky, and also thanks glock19owner for that one also. im saving both.

Back