• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Make sure this is ok.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DuckManParkey

I am getting the following set up setup.
Cost for stuff is around 400 heh. not including my tv. And gotta wait for some rebates, I think its a good job though.
Mobo
CPU
Video Card
Ram
Hard Drive
PSU
Reusing dvd-r
going in a rocketfish case.
I am gonna do a slight OC nothing too serious it's just for wow. Will be playing on my 40" 1080p tv. So I need an aftermarket cooler for the cpu? Does this all work together also? Will the MB run that video card fine?

EMCLTNP43 with this coupon get the 640GB version of the black drive for the same price it also performs better , everything else seems ok that card will work absolutely fine with that mobo lol and stock heat sink will suffice with slight overclock dont expect to hit 4 ghz with it tho wouldn't run it with anything but stock voltage .

Throw in a Scythe Mugen 2. Its cheap and it gets very good cooling stats. I am getting a similar setup to you :D with same cooler :D :D

Back