• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Making money out of a website

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

naif

Hi! How are you all? Its been a while since I came here and gave a post. Anyways I have a site which gets around 200 hits on a daily basis and I am hoping to earn some money out of it. Does anyone over here know about a good pay per impression package? A package from an authentic and a trust worthy group/organisation/or whatever? I tried googling for this but the results were just too much. I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with such things...

deRusett said:
200 hits a day, no company will look at you for per impressions, you will need Per click adds, and most comanies deal with pop ups

Ok so how many hits per day do most companies look for, any ideas? And like, do they go for the total hits of all the pages which reside on the site or are the hits counted on a single page basis?

Anyways I guess if I dont find such a company, I will go for pay per click. Do you by any chance know any trustable company(who dont throw scams and all), who provides a banner placement option(Pop ups are really nice now are they...)...

Alright, will hope to get some more info regarding this.

from what I have read and seen they track Uniquie IP addresses per day.

this prevents people from refreshing to get hits up.

I was getting 5000 Unique Ip's per day, and Amazon turned me down for advertising saying it was not worth there time

What is the site? I personally would recommend selling merchandise if it is a site with regulars...

http://www.theyaabas.tk

Actually to be frank, its a personal website I made for a group... The design is good... and the reason I get good amount of vistors on it is cuz I have a collection of ringtones on it...

Regarding selling things from that site, I dont really think I will be able to...

CyberFed and deRusett, what sort of a website do you run? I mean what are the contents of your website? And like the companies which offer a chance to make some money by placing their ads on the site, be that a pay per click or a pay per impression package, do they only look out for sites which have their own registered domain name?

Back