• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: Heavenly June DX9

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have an ultra and if if the card cost more than $125 i would never think about plugging it in.

would that cx 750 drive all the crap i have in this thing plus two massive cards?

scratch that, the ulta 1050 is in this 8 core rig, I have an ocz game stream 700 watt in the 6 core rig.
and I am in rescue mode with it.
trying for my 5.4 set up and now it posts and then just a black screen.
I should'nt even be thinking about any up grades to these rigs.
I just bought a cosmo 2 case for a new build.

really guys... would love to get in on this... anyone have any ideas at all how to fix my issue?

edit: nevermind im just gonna start over and post when i get this **** working

pic below: every.single.time.

I think with the issue your haveing I would set the board and gpu back to default and try it again.

really guys... would love to get in on this... anyone have any ideas at all how to fix my issue?

You might want to try installing on another hdd for use as a benching operating system. I can't get it to run on my daily os, but it runs fine on a benching disk.

I'd do what Chance said. Just toss Windows on a spare drive and see if you can run it. Clean install + Heaven.

Side note, did caddi throw too much voltage on and kill hwbot? Because I'm trying to upload ONE MORE bench from tonight, and its down.

other things that have caused me issues in here the last two months.
having more than one benchmark installed

not starting from scratch with the overclocks, both cpu and gpu.

corrupt video drivers, (why is it allways video drivers)?

not having .net 4.0

having the benchmark installed on other than c drive.

trying to bench with a fragmented drive ( I did'nt even know you needed to defrag an ssd).

installing my os when the drive mode was was set to ide in the bios and not ahci.

your sig is in red, green or yellow, colors I can't see so with the grey backgroung I can't see what you are running.

atminside, it can't be me I am in rescue mode and trying to beath some life back into my 6 core rig, I seem to have killed the poor little thing.

atminside, it can't be me I am in rescue mode and trying to beath some life back into my 6 core rig, I seem to have killed the poor little thing.

What'd you do to it! That processor is almost brand new!

Back