• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: Heavenly June DX9

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I tried my 5.4 setup and i get the post beep and then just a black screen, so far the guts of the little stinker seem ok so i think i'll chuck it back togather and see if i can reinstall the bios if i can find my way that far into the boot process.

So, you set it so fast, the board said "the heck with this" and tossed its BIOS? Nice.

that's ok qlix, you people that see those colors are really wierd, the top light is blue, not green, the center light is orange and the bottom light is pink.

I tried my 5.4 setup and i get the post beep and then just a black screen, so far the guts of the little stinker seem ok so i think i'll chuck it back togather and see if i can reinstall the bios if i can find my way that far into the boot process.

Are you running a ROG board caddi? As you can flash them blind, the rig doesn't even need to be switched on.

most correct atminside, what you see as a lush green lawn i just see a bunch of grey weeds.

corruped the bios, not the first time, won' be the last.
I just hope I can get far enough to reload it.

You can re flash the bios using flashback on those, so if you can't get into the bios etc etc, you can use a USB with the bios file on it and put it in the rog connect port on the back of the board then hold down the rog connect button until it starts to flash then let it work its magic, you can do this without a CPU or ram installed also, its a great feature and I have used it multiple times on my rog board, you will have to re name the bios file, but it will tell you on the asus site.

Caddi I have to know what Cpu V you were pushing for 5.4, I'm sure it's going to make me lol.

Single|jiccman1965|EVGA TITAN|Water|7470.775
heaven@7470.775.gif

Took everyone's advice and slowed everything down, GPU clocks and CPU everything was on Auto at 4.8GHZ.

Tried getting my memory up to just 1125mhz earlier. Crashed like usual. Anyone want to give it a run with your HTPC card so I have someone to be competitive with? :rain:

You were only like 30 points off of me until I made my GPU cry!

I mean, I seriously gave it the beans.

Back