• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: Heavenly June DX9

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tried getting my memory up to just 1125mhz earlier. Crashed like usual. Anyone want to give it a run with your HTPC card so I have someone to be competitive with? :rain:

Here you go, i will take my seat in the cheap section please:thup:

Keny|single|8800GTS|Stock|952

Attachments

• heaven real.png
    heaven real.png
    495.2 KB · Views: 61
it takes between 1.725 and 1.75 for 5.4, depending on the benchmark.
got it all back together and never could get it to do a thing so i gave up lastnight.
un plugged it. walked down here this a.m. plugged it in, hit the button and it booted right up and into window like nothing ever happened. I guess i don't understand anything about these things.

qlix, you making any headway?

Here you go, i will take my seat in the cheap section please:thup:

Keny|single|8800GTS|Stock|952

You might need to try removing the GPU and running the 3570K's integrated ;)

It does have integrated, right?

You might need to try removing the GPU and running the 3570K's integrated ;)

It does have integrated, right?

I told you you wouldn't be alone at the bottom.... For the record, I hate 3D benching, hence that's why I have no decent gpu's, if it puts a picture on the screen, its good enough for me :attn:

I told you you wouldn't be alone at the bottom.... For the record, I hate 3D benching, hence that's why I have no decent gpu's, if it puts a picture on the screen, its good enough for me :attn:

That explains it :p

All if my spare drives are occupied. All I can do is wipe my main and start over. Not really worth it for a bench I'm gonna lose anyway :p

This all about beating your own scores, get the best score with your hardware. We know not everyone can afford he high end GPU's/CPU's. This is all about learning the benches and your hardware. This is my opinion of course.

bmwbaxter said:
You can learn some tips and tweaks, plus see how your scores compare.
No pressure, just overclocking, tweaking and fun!

That's not true. Just use windows to partition a 20GB partition on one of your drives that isn't the main one and install on that. Then once you're done, boot your daily and wipe that partition, then extend the main one back to full size.

Back