• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: January PiFast

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't think my amd quad will be able to make up for the 4 more threads of the 8350's. I will have to see if I can get a run in for a single point, I guess. Maybe I need a cpu and a board...

I don't think my amd quad will be able to make up for the 4 more threads of the 8350's. I will have to see if I can get a run in for a single point, I guess. Maybe I need a cpu and a board...

I like your thinking :)

I just wanted to say thanks to the ones who thought this up and everyone who participated, it was fun.

Nice runs all. OcMusicJunkie, I how did you manage 4.6 on 1.55 v core? :thup:

Oops... little late but I just caught this. Disabled two of the cores on the 965, ended up being faster than the same speed across all four plus less power hungry. Don't think that trick will work this month though. :p

Thanks to everyone for having me- it was a good way to dive into the forums for a newbie. :thup:

yes thank you everyone. this is turning into quite the obsession for me. now i need to learn how to really overclock and not be the quick and dirty clocker i am now. lol

Back