• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: March Madness 3D Mark(Firestrike)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thars why I have not submitted a entry this month as I don't own a working dx11 card :cry: 3D just doesn't do it for me :-/

Fear not, this months bench will not really benefit from newer cards.

On that point this month the bench will be 3dMark 01

I will tally the scores for march and update the leaderboards along with posting April when I get home from work.

So... since people posted in both multi and single, how are you going to know which category to pick for them? That is part of the reason why I mentioned that Metal and Jicc need to pick which one they want to count....

The way it looks I outscored everyone by the widest margin in the single card category so I take first place there and by default JICCMAN1965 takes first place in multi card.

Right... But from the get go, after thinking, I dont think one should be able to compete in both. One or the other IMO next time.

I forgot to post my 9.8k single card run (neutered by the CPU. Grrrrrrrrrr) and my 10.4k multi, LOL!

Oh well.

I will pick one and go from there. I will try to make it as fair as can be, but I won't allow in it in the future.

Leader Board:
Name|Points
ChanceCoats123|9
xsuperbgx|7
keny|5
Earthdog|5
johnnycr|3
trailertrash13|6
Dejo|4
jiccman|7
MetalRacer|8
Luis_GT|4
Dark_n_Beyond|4
Bobnova|4
Operant|2
ivanlabrie|1
Quickfast|1
ninjacore|1
Woomack|1
Whiskey11|3
Robert17|2
Techjesse|3
OCMusicJunkie|2
Mandrake4565|4
Dtrunk|1
Aldakoopa|1
synthetic_fenix|1
Badbonji|1
Mindrot|1
PolRoger|1
theELVISCERATOR|1
Moho|1
Khan|1
Janus67|1
TheHutchTTU|1
LoganG|1
Robert17|1
Seebs|1
Whiterunner|1

Let me know if I missed anyone :thup:

April thread is up...Here

Last edited:
I don't see my name on the table on the first page, but it looks like you gave me my point.

so glad I am running it, not competing in it... that's pretty tough right there.

GLHF to everyone else and GG to chance :p

Back