• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V November: Realbench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Finally the long promised 4.8ghz, gratz :D makes me wanna try delid again start on the custom waterloop i been putting off for months, i'm actually temp capped here :(

Ive always been at 4.8 GHz...that last run was even faster 4.824 GHz... what are you saying?????? That run was done 11 days ago... you didn't believe me???????????????????? :screwy: :rofl:

Last edited:
You sound like someone who tried and it didn't go well :rofl:

On a more serious note, i was hoping for more people signing in to this :(

You sound like someone who tried and it didn't go well :rofl:

On a more serious note, i was hoping for more people signing in to this :(

Sometimes yes sometimes no, usually by the time we get to the GFX end we have more participation.

Nice one dejo, right to the top of the 6700K bunch :clap:

Joe really made me put up a fight to get there. had 2 big delta 3k fans on the hyper 212 and was still on the verge of throttling

LOL nice! Don't think I will break it unless I open up a window and hang the PC out there... and I don't have the 980Ti anymore, LOL!

Well done!!! :attn:

Wow... how did you manage to get an 18s image editing run? Ours were 50s at the same clock! Same with encoding...!

He used Realbench 2.43 not the hwbot version, look at the tag in the main window ;)

Back