• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V November: Realbench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry its what I get for posting from my iphone, every now and then screws up posts. Plus if i make a post and then edit it deletes my sig for some reason. Would love that you guys finally got an app running in Apple Store :)

No PEDS!

MetalRacer / i7-5960X / Water / 207003

capture0033x.jpg

4.8 on water is impressive! Well done!
Thanks ED, but you know it's not ambient water, radiator was out the window. If I can get a cold night, it will do 5.0 on Realbench. Last night I only had +13c water, iirc I was able to run realbench at 5.0 with -3c water. I'll re-run it when I get a chance with the hwbot version, probably Friday.

So I think I'm missing something on this one. With my 6700k @ 4.8ghz I am only seeing a score of about 150k on the first test.

Not quite sure what is going on but the score is way low no matter how many times I run it. Will have to try a clean install of Windows as well as realbench to see what happens.

Bout time you got your you know what out of you know where Manny. How many time did it take to eke past dejo?

Bout time you got your you know what out of you know where Manny. How many time did it take to eke past dejo?
Well for starters I had to take the GTX 580 out and put the 980 in because it was killing the open cl score. That was the second run with the 980 on board. I haven't tried any higher on the Oc but I'm pretty sure if the outside temps stay in the 30's I'll be able to run the bench at 4.9 or 5.0. Last night I was seeing 5c water temps but didn't have much time to mess with the OC.

@ed, one thing I don't recall you mentioning about the MSI Z170 M Power Titanium board, that I absolutely love. Is the USB port on the same side as the SATA ports. It makes it so convenient when it's on the benching table. I don't have to get my lazy arse up to plug a stick in the back side of the board. :D

Hey shouldn't you be working or something. Chop chop cook cook ha ha

ok so I have got a headache from this one hopefully someone can give em a nudge in the right direction. As I said earlier my Image Editing score is way out of whack and I cannot figure out why. The below is run on a fresh install of Win10, don't mind the opencl error as I do not have a good driver installed yet.

snaphsot0001.png

What about a second run, I know E_D mentioned his had issues first run through but second seemed to "normalize"

What about a second run, I know E_D mentioned his had issues first run through but second seemed to "normalize"

Sorry should have mentioned, this was my 4th run. I tried running it a few more times but it did not improve any.

Back