• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: October PCM 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I haven't seen a geekbench competition in a long time, it is now listed on hwbot. Perhaps the new cinebench that was just released, but we have done cinebench fairly recently.

Either of those two would be good or maybe a 3D bench since new cards are out and prices are dropping.

I like the idea of the new Cinebench... I have never run it before (and just saw it for the first time).

Johan45/FX-9370/5.450GHz/H2O/2X GTX580/30714

pcmark30714.JPG

Thanks to Quickfast I know where the DA*N txt file is now!! Now if I could just get this raid working right!

No no the mandatory .txt file you need to include with the screenshot. Thanks Opty i just keep trying things each day to improve it. I'm not sure but I might be able to find a bit more headroom yet. either way you'll kill us with that 970! I've seen the preliminaries all ready.

No no the mandatory .txt file you need to include with the screenshot. Thanks Opty i just keep trying things each day to improve it. I'm not sure but I might be able to find a bit more headroom yet. either way you'll kill us with that 970! I've seen the preliminaries all ready.
You can find it in program files>futuremark>results text

You can find it in program files>futuremark>results text

Ya thanks Opty but I PM'd Quickfast last night and he helped me out. I was in a panick since I just figured out you needed that file and couldn't for the life of me figure out where it was. I thought I could copy and paste it from the results but no that didn't work. I had this sweet run and wanted it to be valid this time, unlike my last couple.

I like the idea of the new Cinebench... I have never run it before (and just saw it for the first time).
I've played with it a few times and they have made it hard to tweak. Can't even reduce the window size. It's also more CPU intensive than it's predecessor.

Aww what the hell Opty, I was just starting to think I might have a chance at catching you and you pulls this out of your A** :cry:

I've played with it a few times and they have made it hard to tweak. Can't even reduce the window size. It's also more CPU intensive than it's predecessor.

Well that sounds like we need do it then so we can develope some tweaks. :)

Get ready it starts tomorrow.

I'm hoping this will be enough for my 1 point... until I realized that I don't have some text file...

White Runner| Intel | 2600K | Air | 24505

Attachments

• PCM5-R4-24505.jpg
    PCM5-R4-24505.jpg
    602.2 KB · Views: 29
Ya it's in the PCM05 folder in your progams. I had a hard time finding it too.
@ Opty I think you should take another look at that last submission. It just doesn't look hot enough to me.

Ya it's in the PCM05 folder in your progams. I had a hard time finding it too.
@ Opty I think you should take another look at that last submission. It just doesn't look hot enough to me.
I actually spent 3 hours trying to run it. For some reason the 970 did not want to cooperate. It should be better by about 2000 points.

I meant the background and ya your first one was much better accept the high XP score

I couldn't let you go down without a fighting chance.
Johan45/FX-9370/5.533GHz/H2O/GTX580/31913

pc 31913.JPG

Back