• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: October Cinebench 11.5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Keep at it guys, nice to see the interest. First post updated.

ANd the winner is... YAYYYY!!!

Manu2b / AMD SEMPRON 145 / Air / 1.02
sempron.jpg

Edit: enough, off to the a-4000

attachment.php

Scout / 2x E5440 / stock / 6.83

I posted it on the first page but it didn't make the results lol it deserves a second chance for its age set fsb doesn't net me much at all on this old beast !

Here's a quick run. My toes are freezing and that indicates I'm good for some runs :D

Waza / FX-8350 / Water / 9.21
OC cup small.jpg

First post updated, sorry bout that scout not sure how I missed it but I did.
Nice run Waza ! Benching with the windows open were you ?

First post updated, sorry bout that scout not sure how I missed it but I did.
Nice run Waza ! Benching with the windows open were you ?

Not this time :D I just did a quick run. Literally just went to bios and changed clock and voltages and ran Cinebench. Even forgot to turn off "green stuff".
I know my chip pretty well up to around 5.5GHz
I did a secondary run logging cpu temps and hit 71c on the package so I will have to start opening up windows to do much better :D

Still that's a good run, puts you in the lead anyway. As for running Cinebench in the 5.5-5.6 area that takes a lot of cooling. It's a pretty tough bench on the CPU.

I still haven't seen one from you up there yet Manny, what's the hold up? Waiting for winter?

Weather isn't cooperating at all, I see no reason to give it a shot if I can't at least make an attempt to run upper 5's. :D No worries though, I may make winter air come quicker tomorrow. I need to get some runs in for the HWbot comp as well.

I see, gonna hit up the ice store??

Maybe you can take my 8350 score at the Bot,9.68, that should get you cold enough.

Just good cooling Manny you know how it works , IIRC I was around 5.6 maybe a bit more.

Back