• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: October Cinebench 11.5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So far I'm at 8 different CPUs, by the time you're done you'll have lots of points Roger.
First post updated

@PolRoger, Nice to see you ( finally ) joined the team :)
It's also good to see many submissions in this month. Maybe I will post something later today.

Mandrake4565/Athlon II 240e/H2O/2.11

Just playing with a lil cheapie chip I bought. Waiting for some cold air so I can really start tweaking it. I'm sure C/D will love this.
cine11.5,240,2.11a.jpg

That'll get him working Manny, what happened to the big dawg??

The 8350? No cold yet and I hadn't seen if this one even worked yet so I figured I'd give it a shot. In addition I know this will get C/D's undies all tied up in a knot. :D Actually it's kind of sad that an Athlon II from 09 is beating a more modern Apu with 1600 Mhz less Cpu OC

Ya I know but I didn't have the heart to say anything, being all sensitive like I am. :rofl:

Well, since I killed my M3A790T I figured why not pull out the M4A88T-M with the Sempy 145. Maybe give Manu2b some competition with the power houses. LOL. Getting close, but not ready to post a shot yet.

20141015_164643.jpg

Give him the gears Blaylock. Make em work for it. Ha ha

Here's my starting point. Outta time for the night and headin' into the woods after work tomorrow to get some groceries with my youngest for weekend. I'll work on 'er some more next week. Stay safe everyone.

Blaylock/AMD Sempron 145/Air/1.05

1.05.PNG

Edit: Holy Jeepers I wasn't expecting that!

HWB.PNG

Last edited:
I've read that but haven't really done anything with it yet. Last night was literally the first time it's been OC'd at all. It was my mining chip. I'll look into that next week I guess.

10 mins my rear Johan!I forgot how much fun it to do this for fun. Thanks for the kick in the rear! :clap:

Earthdog/5820K/Water/15.23

ocfcine1523.jpg

illuminate | AMD FX-4170 | Water | 3.57pts
15wmafp.png
[/IMG]

Nice run E_D, you're welcome.:cheers:
@illuminate, thanks for coming out. We do a new bench each month of you're interested.

Back