• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

'Max Payne' Voice Actor James McCaffrey Dead at 65 After Cancer Battle

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Max Payne was the first game I ever bought, and my buddy gave me sheet for buying it lol.. back when the www was the wild west..

I actually have that game on my iPhone :)

RIP

Wow... I never had a physical copy of Max Payne 2. I bought the first one the day it came out in Tokyo (where I was living at the time). I think I got the third one under similar circumstances (by then I was living in Paris). Now the guy's dead and, oddly enough, I'm back living in France again.

I remember when I lived in Long Beach, CA there were actual Max Payne 2 billboards up. It's a shame there was no way to save that artwork.

I think Max Payne 2 was better than the original. I never played Max Payne 3.

I still find the original playable...I try to play MP and the original Farcry at least once every couple years. RIP to James...I even liked the Mark Wahlberg movie. :chair:

@dfonda
Why are both your 4070Tis in your ubuntu rig?
Is this a folding at home question ? If not , the 2 Ubuntu PC's fold proteins for our Team 32. 24/7. If it is about folding , join us for an upcoming contest. Also my sig is out of date. I had a catastrophic failure over the summer and could never get Ubuntu to install on that PC, so it is on Windows 10. I'll update sig ASAP.

When I replace the Mobo I'll go back to Ubuntu (The older version) as it scores more points.

3 of my PC's can handle 2 GPU's for folding, but I have 2 empty slots that may be filled when the Supers come out next week. I only game on my Win 11 PC, or Steam Deck, or Switch, or PS4...etc.

Back