• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mayhems pastel issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Colecampbell13

Hey guys i just wanted 2 share my experience with mayhems pastel since there have been other people like jayz2cents having issues this is what happened 2 my loop after 2 days

Last edited by a moderator:
I updated your first post with the functional link.

Well, thanks for the vid... shows something we already know with dyed liquids. Another horror story with pictures(vid) to prove it!

Buy tubing in the color that you want and use distilled water water with a kill coil. Loop maintenance will be less difficult.

Yup, we've been preaching about this stuff for some time now. Its funny, this kind of stuff has been going on for quite a few years now. The best is when we get ignored like a bunch of amateurs and all of a sudden "things happen". I'm sure Con knows exactly what I mean by this in general from the threads in the past.

Yup, we've been preaching about this stuff for some time now. Its funny, this kind of stuff has been going on for quite a few years now. The best is when we get ignored like a bunch of amateurs and all of a sudden "things happen". I'm sure Con knows exactly what I mean by this in general from the threads in the past.

Yup....

Back