• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Metallica is at it again: Rock Band

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Neur0mancer said:
Dang... remember when Metallica was cool? Gotta be 30 at least to remember back that far....

I was a big fan until they released "And justice for all..." and I was like...hmmm ok, maybe they just had one bad album, I'll still give then another chance. Then they completely sold out on the Black album and that was it for me. But I still listened to thier older stuff until I saw them in a few different interviews saying things like "Yeah we sold out, haha, sold out every venue we play at!!" What a bunch of arrogant jerks.

Oc1Kenube said:
Smells of BS no way are activision stupid enough to not aquire the correct permissions to include the tracks what make up the game in the first place.

Sometimes all they need is the permission of the record label. Weird Al ran into a problem with Coolio because he got permission from the label and not Coolio himself to make fun of Gangsta's Paradise. Weird Al, being the standup guy that he is, apologized and now gets permission from the artists themselves as well as the record label.

Don't forget about Loaded and Reloaded! Featuring such classic Heavy Metal Lyrics as: "La-la-diddy-la la la la... La-la la-la la!"

Back