• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Missing Turbo Ratio menu from EUFI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ecliption

hello everyone. OK. I have a new serious problem . I just bought this mobo 3 weeks ago. Asus P8Z68V Pro/Gen3 . I am missing the Turbo Ratio menu from my EUFI . I mean it was there yesterday now today it is gone. Not only that but the led light for MemOK is red . It wont boot up properly. I called ASUS and they said that I shouldnt have upgraded the Bios. I did that the first day I got it and it was running smoothly all this time. But now I have this problem . Has anyone ever heard of this > I took out the battery , to reset , that goes well. it boots to the bios but the turbo ratio (the spot where one can up the multiplier) is missing. Can some one help me out or do I have to RMA ? I really would hate to send it back , it would leave me PC-less. Now the second part to this is even weirder ( I dont think thats a word) but anyway My boot drive which is a SSD from Sandisk doesnt show as my primary drive , I have to keep the boot order. I have 4 other mechanical drives in my rig. Does anyone have any idea as to what gives? I appreciate the time your taking to answer . Asus says to send it back , but before I do that I wanted to ask you guys to get some ideas or maybe suggestions that I can try before kissing this mobo goodbye :( Thanks

UEFI not EUFI duh....

no one yet ? Im really stressing this issue guys , I mean theres gotta be something I can do to try to fix it right?

This is not an instant message client... patience... :)

Try reflashing it to the older version is my suggestion.

Change the boot order to the SSD and save it... or did I misunderstand the problem?

This is not an instant message client... patience... :)

Try reflashing it to the older version is my suggestion.

Change the boot order to the SSD and save it... or did I misunderstand the problem?

Youre right , my bad. Im just not myself due to this mishap. I apologize. But no youre right on the money. I will try to reflash to the older version in the A.M.

Now about the SSD I did try to save the order but it still does not take. I will try again and get back you guys. thanks for your reply. truly appreciated.

Pull the CMOS battery and reset the BIOS. Re-flash it to the original and see if that works.

Z

Or set some kind of feature to Custom, and then you'll see the Turbo Ratio menu.

Give the BIOS a look, there should be a feature like Clock Ratio or something like that with a Custom mode that will show the Turbo Ratio menu.

I believe that when both CPU C3 Report and CPU C6 Report are disabled, the Turbo Ratio: By Per Core function in the BIOS will no longer work.

Its been a few days since I last updated. And to be honest I am giving up trying to get my ( Turbo ratio : by per core) function to be used. I mean I cant utilize this feature because its not there anymore. So I am just going to RMA. I even tried to OC via AI Suite II to no avail, when i do that the LED light MEMOK lights up and stays red and it doesnt boot. I have jump it in order to boot. I wanna thank you guys for taking the time out to help out a newbie. Once I get my new mobo I will be back like a heart attack . Ready to get back to this great hobby . I mean I like fast! Thanks guys

Last edited:
Hi all,

Sorry for responding to such an old thread, but it's the first hit I found in google. I just had this same problem (missing Turbo Ratio and missing multiplier field in my UEFI). This was after a failed overclock that aut0-rebooted my system. The SOLUTION for me was to re-enable Turbo Mode. At least that gives the CPU the option to hit 4.5 (my overclock) in turbo mode. I have a P8P67 Deluxe mobo with the latest bios.

Hope that helps someone.

Back