• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MIVE + 2600K Live Memorial Day Morning

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
1090T was running wprime 1 second slower than my best score, at higher settings. Was on Vista, need to go back to my XP install which got my previous best.

Before installing XP, saw I had water on the board past the memory slots. I've never had condensation that far out before (used to running in the winter with the furnace churning behind me drying out the air)... My basement is way too humid right now. Next time, more vaseline, and I'll run the dehumidifier a bit.

1090T was running wprime 1 second slower than my best score, at higher settings. Was on Vista, need to go back to my XP install which got my previous best.

Before installing XP, saw I had water on the board past the memory slots. I've never had condensation that far out before (used to running in the winter with the furnace churning behind me drying out the air)... My basement is way too humid right now. Next time, more vaseline, and I'll run the dehumidifier a bit.
Gah... That sucks :(

I think this was the original problem with my moisture issue simply because my entire room is beyond humid due to all of the electronics I have in here.

electronics dont cause humidity.

I'm banking on it being that you live in SoFla :p

electronics dont cause humidity.

I'm banking on it being that you live in SoFla :p

Currently in the state of Indiana :p

Moving back to FLA this summer to finish up Full Sail. The humidity down there is terrible, it's impossible to get even close to a cold room.

Plus, my apartment down there always has air conditioning problems. :(

Back