• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MO-RA3 120 Disassemble

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

crz

Registered
Hi.

My old MO-RA3 120 Pro recently start leaking a few months after warranty period, so I replace it with new MOR-RA 140. But I would like to take apart the casing on old one, and see if it is possible to mend it in some way. Maybe I can solder crack if it is possible.

My question is, beside two tiny screws on sides I can not find anything else to 'release' casing. Is there any schematics, guides or maybe someone else tried that before?

Cheers!

No, I am talking about how to open up THIS, so I can have access to piping in order to mend it.

Hard to tell from that pic but it may require some drilling if you have rivets or welds holding it together. I'm going to try and find more pics to see if I can get a better idea.

From this pic it looks as if it should disassemble if you pull out all the plugs and screw

9082-2.jpg

As you did mentioned, apart from those two screws on both sides (one from your last pic), everything else is kept together by rivets :/ Have to drill.
Still some schematics will be cool so I know how far I can drill or what is underneath. I do not want to damage more than it is already is :)

Cheers!

how you drill a rivet.
use a drill bit that is bigger than the hole, 1/4 should do the trick, you are not drilling through, you just drill the head off.

looking at my mora, it looks like 1/8 rivets so you will use a 3/16th drill bit.

Last edited:
Back