• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Mr. Wallmount project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wish I had the skill to do this kind of custom work, looks sweet man. Can't wait to see it finished.

Update 15-02-2016 - FINISHED

Hey guys :D

Time for a final update!

Just finished the project, and I'm pretty happy with it :clap:

Cable management:

attachment.php

Getting there:

attachment.php

As clean as I can get it :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

Plexi mounted to the stanoffs:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Final pics of the media center, hanging in the man cave, ready to stream teh moviez :beer:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thats it!

As always, thanks for looking guys and sharing your opinions :D

Now I'm off to build the next one! :cheers:

That looks incredible Cown! Nice and clean. If I could offer one suggestion it would be to make an SSD cover in the future. Those add that little extra something to even the best builds.

Again, well done sir.

I like it. Great job. Gives me food for thought when I build my man cave in two years time.

That looks incredible Cown! Nice and clean. If I could offer one suggestion it would be to make an SSD cover in the future. Those add that little extra something to even the best builds.

Again, well done sir.

Thanks mate :D I had thought about it, but thought the more "raw" look would suit it's purpose better, where it's mounted :)

Glad you got it done, looks great!

Glad you like it :)

No THAT'S a clean looking rig! :thup:

Well done!!

Thanks mate :)

Only one question, how do you fill/drain it?

Through the radiator :)

I like it. Great job. Gives me food for thought when I build my man cave in two years time.

Thanks mate, sounds like a nice upcoming project :D

Last edited:
Thanks mate.

I got the from China, through eBay, only place I could find them long enough :) Where pretty cheep too.

Back