• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI 790FX - RAID Driver?!?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fntastiK

Hi guys,

Im currently building a computer at work and I dida RAID 1 using the SB750 (the black SATA instead of the blue one (JMicron)). Now I'm trying to install windows, so when they tell me that no hard drive is detected I go in ''Load driver'' then I look into my Motherboard DVD that came with it to find a driver, I found some but it says they're all imcompatible. So I went on the MSI Website to get their RAID driver and it doesnt work. It seems to me like I need a driver especially for the SB750. I've been looking ALL MORNING for that and I can't find nothing.

I've also tried to do my RAID with the JMicron (the blue SATA port) but when I go in my RAID menu, it doesnt let me go in Define or Delete...

Thanks you for helping me!

Is what just reeaallly stupid from me. I needed the 64bits driver instead of the 32bits. When you go on the MSI website to get my RAID driver you have to choose 32 or 64 bits. but the menu for that is very little and I just didnt saw it....

Not so stupid. Easy to do. I've already done 3 stupider things than that today.

:) well, I was a work and im in charge tu build my new computer (graphic design) so I lost a lot of time to try to find a way to install my RAID driver when the problem was so easy

Back