• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

msi b-360 gaming plus problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ronss

Registered
got the msi b-360 gaming plus....couple of issues

1. seems slow booting
2. now i cannot get into the bios,,,,someone said reset cmos ?????

or should i get another motherboard:-/

As soon as your keyboard lights up, start hitting the delete button...sometimes it doesntnallow much time to do that.

And if that doesnt work, yeah, start by resetting it all.

the delete button does not work, the msi gaming b-360 does have enter bios problem , have seen it from others..

Different motherboard manufacturers used different "hotkeys" to get into bios. the delete key is a common one but sometimes it is the Esc key or F1 or F9 or F10. Try Esc first.

If you have a motherboard speaker hook it up and see if the motherboard beeps when you press the power button.

i had to jump the cmos pins on motherboard, now it goes into bios on delete key...this has been sort of a issue on this board i believe. i have seen others who had same problem..not sure why this board now and then does not let u into bios, first board i have owned that did this

i have noticed a could of times windows pops up, error, blue screen, and checks and completes it, and reboots,,,then everything is fine..i believe that would be a software problem

i have noticed a could of times windows pops up, error, blue screen, and checks and completes it, and reboots,,,then everything is fine..i believe that would be a software problem

Windows error blue screen and rebooting would be a hardware problem.

Do you mean "windows" as in the OS or are you saying that before the blue screen happens you get popup windows with some kind of messages?

What do the messages say? That piece of information might be helpful.

Back