• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI Case-Mod Competition 2004!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Captain Slug said:

And a huge pile of polycarbonate that's taunting me...
But with no hardware to put in it, I'm kinda stuck.

I guess I'll just enter the Flamecube instead of trying to squeeze out something new in 3 weeks.

First, go enter the flame cube :D

Now here's something that might greatly interest you. I have all the parts needed for your polycarbonate :D But.....I don't have a huge pile of polycarbonate nor any time until after June 5 :( :cry:

WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!! Still I bet something could be done :p

hey capt slug cud u give any links 2 some of ur projects im getting one of those purple thermaltake daimler cases and im curious 2 get some ideas and see some of your goodwork cheers

so im shure some one could send cap. slug some hardware they dont need i men for the reputation of oc forums here ppl

who sais you need good hard ware make it somthing that u dont need good hard ware for

like how about a portable mini pc that looks really cool and can plug into the cig litter and the normal plug at home

(this way u could use it on the road for well wardriving or umm games for the passenger ect

but w/e

still some one here sould have somthing good

im working on a shuttle that has a flip top lcd from an older lap top (same size as the case so you dont even notic the lcd and im hopping to mod a disk drive so that i can open it it pops out and there will be a mini keyboard as for mouse i think im just going to use a wireless one and mod the reciver to the front of the case and have a pouch on the side i keep the mouse in .

well w/e just saying what im working on wont be done in 3 weeks though

Captain Slug said:

Not impressed. It's just an MSI Mega barebones with a gas tank shoved on-top.

lol... i could do that with my friends shuttle and a harley tank... plus a dremel....

gogo flamecube! enter it.. its actually a pro piece of work compared to a piece of **** MSI SFF with a tank slapped on top. The FC is a piece of art...

i believe it is the second row first on the left.
clear side "project IsisFreak"
sweet case, all of them are very cool
i like the one in the pelican briefcase by ken geronilla

~Magick_Man~

I'm in there with you guys. The name is Geronilla. Ken ....Geronilla. Sorry about starting another thread on this contest. I didn't see this one.

Back