• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI Case-Mod Competition 2004!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
xX~EXCELSIOR~Xx said:
man the first place pc is retarded imho, sorry if that's anyones :p

I tried to enter but I was too late.. Also the fourth place is kinda ugly imho as well.

-Excelsior

Agreed. First place would have been a great mod a couple of years ago, but now its pretty simple. Number four is obviously a 3D render (not a very good one I might add). Not really sure how that passed by with MSI, but he'll be screwed when he has to explain how he did it and needs to send a picture of him with it. Personally, I don't really mind that I didn't win anything, I entered for fun. But, I really think the winners should have been different (or in different orders). I'm also very angry at the fact that a crappy 3D render won fourth place. :mad:

It seems the 'mod' there is a bit different than the mod here. #1 just looks like a black case with about 4 black drives and an LCD...

yeah the one that placed first is not that good looking
and sorry captain.i would have voted for you but i didnt know it was the flame cube, i hadn't seen it before i voted and didnt put it and the one in the comp together.
:(

~Magick_Man~

at least ken got 2nd.. wtf. the round one was only high cause it was on the screen savers.. the 1st place.. is ****. the 2nd place i can explain.. but flamecube not in top 10.. then its probably a popularity contest not effort one.

Back