• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Multimonitor Wallpapers on Windows 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tyerker

I have a 1080p monitor and a 4k TV I have hooked up now.

I'd like to use a 1920x1080 wallpaper and a 3840x2160 wallpaper side-by-side. I've tried googling, and I found you should use the tile option, and mess around with the spacing. However, when I finally got the 1080 wallpaper lines up, now the 4k wallpaper is tiled, with the bottom half on top and the top half on bottom. I have the 1080 as the primary.

Any ideas? I realize this might be vague, but I'm willing to provide additional information if it's needed.

I always used DisplayFusion for mismatched resolution wallpapers.

I knew someone would know. 45 seconds of effort and it seamlessly did exactly what I wanted. Thanks ATM!

I wanted to have wallpaper rotation on my big screen TV and a single wallpaper on my computer monitor.

It's weird that DisplayFusion has cornered the market on something you would think a lot of people would want... I can't find any other software that can do this, but DisplayFusion is great for it.

I've seen a few other pieces of software, but they never took off.
DisplayFusion is just too good at this point, honestly.

I wouldn't give DisplayFusion up, they are good people.
Quick to respond with technical support, really devoted to their product.

Back